Motor Insurance

Motor Insurance

HAMILTON INSURANCE offers three major cover options which you can insure your motor vehicle:

Full Third Party
This covers legal liability to third parties for damage to their property or death and bodily injury subject to our policy limit.

Full Third Party Fire & THEFT
In addition to full third party cover, it extends to cover any damage or loss caused by fire, theft or attempted theft to the insured vehicle

Fire & Theft
This is ideal for laid vehicles if you are away on holiday. It covers the fire and theft risk aspect.

Comprehensive Cover
This covers loss or damage to your car, theft of accessories or whole vehicle and liability to third parties, also covered are medical expenses, litigation costs and towing charges

Motor Classes Available At Hamilton

This class of insurance relates to the various types of private passenger carrying vehicles which are used for social, domestic and personal business purposes

Commercial Vehicles
This relates to class of vehicles designed for the carriage of goods (other than light vehicles which are generally rated as private cars)

Motor Traders Insurance
This class of insurance is for motor repairers, distributors, car sales who may want to cover vehicles in their garages, showrooms and at the same time, either owned by them or being sold, repaired or serviced by the business.

Motor Fleet
This Policy is taken by a business that has a fleet of 20 or more vehicles of one or more types.

Motor Cycle
Covers motor cycles. The cover can be comprehensive, Full Third Party Fire or Theft and Full Third Party

Special Type Vehicles
These include vehicles used on construction sites, earthmoving vehicles, construction vehicles, vehicles used on mining sites and farms just to mention a few.